SERVICES: SUN 9:00AM / 11:00AM
CLARKSTON HIGH SCHOOL AUDITORIUM
401 CHESTNUT ST. CLARKSTON, WA
WHY ARE WE MOVING
We have been blessed to have a building in Lewiston, Idaho for a very long time. However, our current location has only 20 parking spaces for hundreds of people to share, inadequate space for our kids, and no current options for renovation due to land lock. We want to continue saying that “we have room for you” to anyone that wants to meet Jesus . . . and renting the CHS auditorium allows us to make that possible.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Friendly faces to welcome you and help you find your way around. Classroom areas specifically designed for your kids. Free coffee. 25 minutes of live, inspirational worship music. A few announcements of current events and next steps to help you get involved at River City and in our community. A Bible-based inspirational message that will both challenge you and give you practical action steps that you can use right away. We make every attempt to help you feel welcomed by our River City family.
Our goal is that everything we do at River City points to our amazing Savior, Jesus Christ.
- Gatherings 65 minutes long
- Live worship music
- Casual clothes
- Thought provoking and practical Bible-based teaching
- Free coffee!
- Fun and engaging environments for kids
- Friendly people
- Tangible ways to serve our community and world
SOME HELPFUL TIPS FOR YOUR FIRST VISIT
- Browse our website. Check things out. This will help you be comfortable about your first visit.
- Bring your kids! We have phenomenal environments that engage your kids during our gatherings.
- Show up 15 minutes before the service begins. This will provide you enough time to park your car, get your kids checked in, and find a seat.
- If you are new, we have VIP parking for our first time guests on the west side of the auditorium. We also have our closest parking spots reserved for handicap & senior parking.
- Don’t worry about a dress code. We are very laid back.
- Grab a cup of coffee from the foyer.
- Find a place to sit in the comfortable auditorium seating.
- We hope that you feel loved by the River City family.